Start speaking Spanish
Course: Basic Spanish
Lessons: 10 lessons with audio
Lesson 1: ¡Hola! Hello!
- greet your Spanish friends
- introduce yourself in Spanish
- say goodbye
Lesson 2: ¿De dónde eres? Where are you from?
- say where you come from
- ask other people where they come from
- give more information about yourself
Lesson 3: Mi familia. My family.
- speak about your family
- introduce other people
Lesson 4: ¿Dónde vives? Where do you live?
- speak about where you live
- give short information about your city
- differentiate between ser / estar (to be)
Lesson 5: Me gusta mi trabajo. I like my job.
- speak about your profession and your workplace
- speak about your likes and dislikes
- express your wishes
Lesson 6: ¿Hablas español? Do you speak Spanish?
- speak about languages
- speak about what you do at your Spanish lessons
- review the verb conjugation
Lesson 7: Vamos a la playa. We’re going to the beach.
- tell where you are going
- discuss your future plans
- speak about your free time
Lesson 8: Días de la semana. Days of the week.
- speak about your week
- describe your daily activities
- ask and tell the time
Lesson 9: Comida. Food.
- speak about your favourite food
- express what you need
- learn to use the pronouns este, esta etc.
Lesson 10: ¡Feliz cumpleaños! Happy birthday!
- speak about your age
- say “Happy birthday” to your Spanish friends
- learn to use the gerund
Master Spanish verbs
Course: Spanish verbs and tenses
Lessons: 4 lessons with audio (more to come)
Lesson 1: ¿Qué estás haciendo?
What are you doing?
- learn to use the present tense (Presente)
- learn to use estar + gerundio
- feel the difference between Presente and estar + gerundio
Lesson 2: ¿Qué pasó ayer?
What happened yesterday?
- learn to use the simple past tense (Pretérito perfecto simple)
- discover the time markers that help us choose the simple past tense
Lesson 3: ¡Cuando éramos jóvenes!
When we were young!
- learn how to form Pretérito imperfecto
- see which situations and indicators help to choose this tense
Lesson 4: ¿¡Qué has hecho?!
What have you done?!
- learn how and when to use Pretérito perfecto compuesto
- see which situations and words require this tense
Is it possible to master Spanish studying on your own? Of course it is. Our online lessons are designed to be fun and effective. Every lesson includes: a vocabulary list, dialogues, a text (beginning with lesson 3), grammar explanations, tables and a final test. Try to memorise the vocabulary and the grammar of each lesson before starting the next one. Listen to the audio of the lessons wherever and whenever you can. Come up with your own examples for every verb, and you’ll become a Spanish expert in no time.
Find Spanish stories with vocabulary games and exercises on www.esidioma.com (interactive ebooks with texts and access to online campus).