LEGAL NOTICES AND COOKIES
spanishboom.com (the “Service”) is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the Service is subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement and Copyright Notice and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS USER AGREEMENT. spanishboom.com and its affiliates reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. The changes will appear on this screen. By using the Service, you agree in advance to accept any changes.
In compliance the Data Protection Law 34/2002, we provide here our details:
José A. Santiago Tomás (J.A.S.T.)
C/Soria 13, Bajo D
33209 Gijón, Asturias
What Are Cookies
The Cookies We Set
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
GOOGLE AND GOOGLE ANALYTICS COOKIES
Names of the cookies:
Further information about Google
Here you will find complete information about Google, and their cookies and privacy policies:
- These Google Analytics security and privacy principles summarize the steps Google takes to keep user’s data protected
- Types of cookies used by Google
- How Google uses data when you visit our website
- To provide website visitors the ability to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics, Googles has developed this Google Analytics opt-out browser
Important: Google Analytics does not store any personal information about your website users. Read the Google Analytics privacy document for more details.
analytics.js – Cookie Usage
Distinguish unique users
Throttle the request rate
By default, this library sets cookies on the top level domain, excluding the leading dot, and sets the cookie path to the root level (/).
Note: The analytics.js library does not require setting cookies to transmit data to Google Analytics.
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
YOUTUBE AND GOOGLE COOKIES
The following YouTube and Google features may be integrated into our website and may store cookies from YouTube or Google:
YouTube Video Player (plays YouTube videos on our website)
Login to your YouTube account (allows users to log into their YouTube account and interact them)
Google + 1 button (allows users to tag an item in their Google+ account)
Goole Log in (allows users to log into their Google account and interact with our website through that account).
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The source code , graphic design , images , animations , software , texts , databases , as well as the information and contents included in the domain spanishboom.com are property of José A. Santiago Tomás (J.A.S.T.) or its suppliers. None of it may be reproduced or published by any means without the prior written permission of José A. Santiago Tomás (J.A.S.T.) .
Users may solely and exclusively use the material which appears on this website for their personal and private use. It is forbidden to use it for commercial purposes or to engage in activities contrary to law.
Conditions of use of the website spanishboom.com
The use of the website implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the points included in this Legal Notice from the very moment when the user accesses the website. Consequently, the user must carefully read this Legal Notice.
1. José A. Santiago Tomás (J.A.S.T.) may modify or update, without notice, the information contained in the website, as well as its layout, presentation and access conditions.
2. All information, pictures and data appearing on this website may be modified without notice according to the will of José A. Santiago Tomás (J.A.S.T.).
4. José A. Santiago Tomás (J.A.S.T.) ensures that all content and services offered on spanishboom.com respect the principle of dignity, the principle of non – discrimination based on race, sex , religion , nationality , disability or any other personal or social circumstance as well as the principle of protection of youth and childhood.
5. José A. Santiago Tomás (J.A.S.T.) is committed through this means NOT TO ENGAGE IN MISLEADING ADVERTISING. This does not include formal or numeric errors which may be found throughout the content of the various sections of the website. spanishboom.com will strive to correct any error as soon as we detect them.
6. José A. Santiago Tomás (J.A.S.T.) will NOT SEND ADVERTISING OR CORRESPONDENCE WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
It will not be considered as advertising information sent to users with the intention of maintaining the existing contractual relationship between client and José A. Santiago Tomás (J.A.S.T.) and the performance of tasks of information and other activities of the service that the client could contract with the company. In some cases, we will contact our customers and users to inform them about learning resources that we provide for the study of Spanish.
7. The access to this website and the use of the information contained there is the sole responsibility of the user. J.A.S.T. is not responsible for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use of information. J.A.S.T. is not responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any damage caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored as the result of the presence of virus in the computer used to connect to the services and web content, or because of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions.
8. José A. Santiago Tomás (J.A.S.T.) and the user will resolve any dispute, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, at the courts of the city of Gijón (Spain).
Data processing will be done in compliance with the Data Protection Law 15/1999 , of December 13 , Protection of Personal Data , which is intended to ensure and protect the processing of personal data , public freedom and fundamental rights of individuals, and especially their honor and personal and family privacy. José A. Santiago Tomás (J.A.S.T.) informs all users of spanishboom.com about this policy to protect personal data, so that users can, with total freedom, to decide whether to provide the information which might be required in connection with the subscription or registration on any of José A. Santiago Tomás (J.A.S.T.) services offered through its website.
José A. Santiago Tomás (J.A.S.T.) reserves the right to modify these terms in order to adapt to legislative changes or industry practices, in which case it shall inform in advance by notice on this page.
The personal data which you provide when completing the Application Form or register on any of our services that require registration or subscription, will be subject to the Data Protection Law. Data will be part of the José A. Santiago Tomás (J.A.S.T.) MANAGEMENT files, in order to maintain the contractual relationships, if any, and for administrative purposes and tasks related to expansion and improvement of our services and process, including sending information and advertising about offers, promotions and recommendations, and to make statistics and analysis of market trends and surveys, that the user is not in any way obliged to answer.
Except in areas where otherwise indicated, the answers to questions about your data is voluntary, but the lack of response to the same quality implies a decline, or inability to provide the service unless otherwise indicated.
Also note that you have the possibility of exercising rights of access, rectification , cancellation and opposition of you personal data , with the File Manager:
José A. Santiago Tomás (J.A.S.T.)
Leoncio Suárez 11 Bajo D
33209 Gijón, Asturias
Tlf. +34 984 833 756